Linqpad crashing when debugging

edited November 20
Since updating to v5.36.03 linqpad has crashed and closed every time I try to run any query without showing any error messages.

The only information I've found is the following in the log file...

5.36.03 2018-11-19T11:34:57.8770891+00:00 SymbolManager -
COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x806D0005
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 errorCode)
at System.Diagnostics.SymbolStore.SymBinder.GetReader(IntPtr importer, String filename, String searchPath)
at LINQPad.Reflection.Internal.LocalVariableNameReader.SymUtil.GetSymbolReaderForFile(SymBinder binder, String pathModule, String searchPath)
at LINQPad.Reflection.Internal.LocalVariableNameReader.SymUtil.GetSymbolReaderForFile(String pathModule, String searchPath)
at LINQPad.Reflection.Internal.LocalVariableNameReader..ctor(MethodBase m)
at LINQPad.Reflection.Disassembler..ctor(MethodBase method, ILStyler styler)
First chance data:

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, have also installed the any cpu version which crashes in the same way.

Any ideas? I'm struggling to do any work without Linqpad haha

Comments

• Just noticed that it works fine if I run a query without debugging...
  • Have you tried it on another machine?
  • Yea is just happening on my machine, thought i had fixed it by deleting all of the linqpad files in appdata and re-installing but that just turned off debugging by default, as soon as tried to debug again it just closes.
  • ...Also just tried version 4 and it does exactly the same thing!