File Not Found Error

I had to do a system restore on my PC this week and since that restore I have started to receive the following message anytime I run a query in LinqPad:

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\LINQPad5\_eukjdgse\TypedDataContext_cfnnqb.dll' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

The error is correct in that the assumed file it is looking for in that directory is named TypedDataContext_hizmmg.dll. I have had limited success in just making a copy of this file and renaming accordingly but this directory is wiped and repopulated on new queries.

I have already tried the following:

- Restarting the PC
- Uninstalling LinqPad, restarting PC, re-installing LinqPad
- Uninstalling LinqPad, deleting LinqPad folders from both Program Files (x86) and AppData directories, restarting PC, re-installing LinqPad
- Uninstalling LinqPad, deleting LinqPad folders from both Program Files (x86) and AppData directories, running a registry cleaner application, restarting PC, re-installing LinqPad

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• I presume you have a connection set on that query? Does it work if you choose 'No connection?' And does this occur with just one particular connection?