Home

IQ Driver FormatException with DateTime

Using SQLite 1.0.84 with NHibernate and the connection string settings "DateTimeFormat=ISO8601; DateTimeKind=Utc" means that dates are stored as "2013-04-10 09:22:10Z".

When trying to query this database with the driver IQ version 2.0.7 I get a FormatException.

As a test I replaced x86/System.Data.SQLite.dll with the 1.0.84 version and this resolved the problem.

So if anyone else has this problem, you can just grab the x86 and x64 versions of sqlite from nuget then update the driver with these versions.

You can find the nuget packages in "%localappdata%\LINQPad\NuGet" and the drivers in "%ProgramData%\LINQPad\Drivers".

Copy "%localappdata%\LINQPad\NuGet\System.Data.SQLite.x86\System.Data.SQLite.x86.1.0.84.0\lib\net40\System.Data.SQLite.dll" to "%ProgramData%\LINQPad\Drivers\DataContext\4.0\IQDriver (5b59726538a49684)\x86"

Comments

• Many thanks! I ran into exactly the same problem and this resolved it.

For anyone coming along later, make sure you use the individual X86 and X64 versions. The combined X86/X64 version (at least on my machine which is running Windows 7, 64 bit) resulted in a failure to access the database.
  • edited March 2014
    Is there a Web site where I could download x64 version of this DLL? I only have x84...
    Oh, I have just found how:
    1) Go to VS Tools > Library Package Manager menu
    2) In the Package Manager Console that displays below type
    Install-Package System.Data.SQLite -Version 1.0.84
    and hit Enter
    3) After the files are downloaded find them under \packages