Home
Options

NuGet Issue w/ LINQPad Reference in ASP.NET project

Hi,

I'm attempting to build a small web-based LINQPad report server for our team. On my local machine (running out of IIS Express) I have no problem running queries using the Util.Run method, but when deployed to the server it only works if I have no NuGet packages required in the query. When they do, I get the following error:
[Exception: c:\Windows\Temp\LINQPad\_viwuaznf\query_bdathl.cs(23,7) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrelloNet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
]
LINQPad.ChildAppHost.GetResult() +201
LINQPad.ObjectModel.QueryExecuter.AsString() +72
Ipc.Reporting.LinqPadServer.Controllers.ScriptController.Run() in c:\Users\jimcloudman\Source Code\Git\Ipc.Reporting.LinqPadServer\Ipc.Reporting.LinqPadServer\Controllers\ScriptController.cs:133
lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +79
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +247
I opened up as much permissions access for the Temp\LINQPad folder as I could, and I gave the IIS application & pool an administrator account to run under, but that did not work. I doubt this is a LINQPad issue, but I don't understand enough about what LINQPad is doing with the NuGet packages, nor how IIS may be restricting that process, to know where to go from here.

Any hints?

Comments