Home
Options

LINQPad Startup Exceptions

Hi Joe,

its a while now that I'm experiencing startup exception with LINQPad. Unfortunately there seem to be more underlying exceptions as they are not always the same.
Today: System.TypeInitializationException --> The type initializer for 'LINQPad.Interop.NuGet.NuGetAgent' threw an exception.

I Submitted some of them to you and I'll add the thread id of this in the submission today - maybe you can help me out.

Thanks
Marco

Comments

• Options
    Got a different one after startup right now:
    System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.get_DefinedTypes()
       at System.Composition.Hosting.ContainerConfiguration.<>c.<WithAssemblies>b__16_0(Assembly a)
       at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()
       at System.Composition.TypedParts.TypedPartExportDescriptorProvider..ctor(IEnumerable`1 types, AttributedModelProvider attributeContext)
       at System.Composition.Hosting.ContainerConfiguration.CreateContainer()
       at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Host.Mef.MefHostServices.Create(IEnumerable`1 assemblies)
       at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Host.Mef.MefHostServices.get_DefaultHost()
       at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.AdhocWorkspace..ctor()
       at AfsyoDnrslLiqE7Sjv.EUPghcpg5Tt1J5iOhW.E7olgyquc(Object  )
       at AfsyoDnrslLiqE7Sjv.EUPghcpg5Tt1J5iOhW.CEPZHPWxYvrIWEH7EEZ(Object )
       at AfsyoDnrslLiqE7Sjv.EUPghcpg5Tt1J5iOhW..ctor(EditorServicesOptions  )
       at LINQPad.LanguageServices.EditorServices.Create(EditorLanguage language, EditorServicesOptions creationOptions)
       at LINQPad.UI.QueryEditor.get_Services()
       at LINQPad.UI.QueryControl.<WarmupServices>d__495.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
       at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_1(Object state)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
       at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
       at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
       at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()