[Bug] MyExtensions Behaving Differently When Used From Query
Hello. I've been having some trouble trying to get (a little too) fancy, but it would be really nice if I could get this working.
I've been trying to make a ModalDumpContainer using the modal dialog from bootstrap and I'm getting some particularly strange behavior. If you look at this gist the
void Main in both MyExtensions and Broken are identical, but I get different results from each.
When running from MyExtensions directly I get the desired behavior (in both LINQPad 5 and 6), which is a set of
Hyperlinqs that dump to a closable modal
div. When I run the same
void Main from a separate query consuming the
ModalDumpContainer defined in MyExtensions it no longer works. I get different results between LINQPad 5 and 6 (I need it most in 5 right now, since I'm using it with Team Foundation Server libraries that only work on .NET Framework), but it doesn't work as expected in either. In 5 the "Show Modal Content" seems to work okay, but none of the "Multiply" nested links work. In 6 the CSS doesn't appear to load at all.
I've tried a bunch of approaches of trying to get scripts and styles into the page. At this point, some of it is a bit of a mess from experimenting with a bunch of different approaches, but the current state is the most functional I've managed to get it to operate so far.
Ideally it would be really nice if there was a safe way to register script, style, and link tags in the head tag in a way that works easily and consistently.