Has anyone tried the LINQ-To-BigQuery Data Context driver?
Am trying to discover information about this driver - specifically how to setup a connection within LINQPad. Github docs are a little light in this area... or I have not been fortunate enough to stumble across the topic yet.
To setup a connection:
1) Go to: https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials
2) Click '+ Create Credentials'
3) Select 'OAuth client ID'
4) Setup consent screen if required - if this is the case, return to 'Create OAuth client ID' screen afterwards.
5) Create a new OAuth client ID
6) Download JSON key
7) The downloaded JSON key is what you must supply as the 'JSON Authentication Key' in the LINQ-To-BigQuery driver config screen.