Home
Options

Any way to suppress vulnerability warnings?

Just started using LINQPad 8 so getting vulnerability warnings in LINQPad for the first time.

Had these been related to Nuget packages I was referencing directly I could resolve them but I'm referencing DLLs from work projects to test and prototype and the vulnerable references come from these DLLs. We see the warnings in Visual Studio but are ignoring them for now as our architects decide how to resolve these. This isn't ideal but it is what it is. Resistance to upgrading some packages stems from licencing costs of upgrading certain packages requiring others to stay on versions supported by those. A mess but I'm not looking for a solution to that.

What I am looking for a solution for is the display of the warnings in LINQPad results where for every execution I get something like this.

I would love to have some way of disabling the display of these warnings for individual queries, or perhaps an additional parameter to Dump() like bool suppressVulnerabilityWarnings = false. Perhaps there is already some way to do this that I'm not aware of. If not I hope you might consider adding one.

Comments