Home
Options

How to clear the AI results pane?

edited June 19

How to clear the AI results pane easily? Looking for something I can click quickly in the UI or a keyboard shortcut.
When entering another prompt and the result scrolls down, it's hard to go back and find my prompt and start reading from there.

Comments

• Options

Have you tried Ctrl+P for a new conversation? (The old one will still be there, but in another tab.)

• Options

@JoeAlbahari said:
    Have you tried Ctrl+P for a new conversation? (The old one will still be there, but in another tab.)

If I want to ask more questions in the same context, don't I need to keep asking in the same window?
    Does hitting ctrl-P remember the previous context?

• Options

That's right - Ctrl+P will start a new conversation.

I don't understand what you mean by 'clear the AI results pane'. Surely clearing the pane should reset the conversation? Or is it a scrolling issue?

• Options

If hitting ctrl-P will start a tab with a new context then I need to stay in the current tab and context so that the chatbot doesn't forget the current conversation. So it doesn't forget what we were talking about.

I want to enter a new prompt in the current active context but in a clean tab. Like issuing a cls command in a DOS window. Like hitting the 'Clear console' or ctrl-L in Chrome devtool's console,