Connection Combobox does not always update when dragging a new sqlite connection to a script.
I tried replicating this in a Windows Sandbox, but could not do it until I copied across my ConnectionsV2.xml which has a lot of connections.
I start with a script that uses one sqlite database (ChinookDemoDb) and run it. Then I drag the second database (Nutshell) and the combobox does not update, but when I run the script, it is actually using the new database.
See screenshot below.

The same thing happens if I click on the 'Use Nutshell' link to right of the connection dropdown.
Happens on my real machine with both LP9 release and the beta.
I haven't be able to replicate it with Sql databases, only sqlite.
Comments
-
I've found a likely cause - this should now be fixed in 9.11.9.
-
Yes, it is working perfectly now.
Thank you,
