Warnings with #Loaded scripts when enable nullable reference types is the default.

This is another (mostly) AI Generated repo.

Background :
When Claude is amending a script it compiles and checks for warnings. I was a little confused by why it kept telling me there were warnings from #loaded scripts that I could not see. Today it give the same warning and I asked it to fix the loaded script and it did so by adding a #nullable enable line to the script. But this should not be necessary as I have nullable enable as the default for all scripts.

It appears this default option only applies to the main script.

To demo/reproduce.

Download https://share.linqpad.net/v6sa2vvd.linq and save to a folder with the name
Nullable default not applied to loaded scripts - loaded.linq

Download https://share.linqpad.net/3b4fwesd.linq and save to the same folder.

Open and run the second script and it gives three warnings which it shouldn't

The annotation for nullable reference types should only be used in code within a '#nullable' annotations context.

And it doesn't give the one warning from the #loaded script that it should.

If you load and run the first script it works and shows the one real warning

CS8602 Dereference of a possibly null reference. line 28 column 40.

(The actual line number is 29, but that's another long standing bug).

If you manually add a #nullable enable line to the #loaded script, then the main script works as expected.