Home
Options

New Security Policies have rendered the foreign object link unusable (Rich Text)

edited May 2015
While I do not believe this to be an issue with LinqPad, I wanted to post in case someone could assist.

I use LinqPad at work and it seems that some recently applied security policies now result in a blank Results panel (Rich Text) after clicking on ANY type of link in the Rich Text Results pane. This include the links to records referenced by foreign keys, and even the Up/Down arrow to expand or collapse the result set (this one surprises me considering the JS that appears to perform the expand/collapse is embedded in the HTML output, so should just be client-side action).

Any insight as to the minimum IE/Browser security settings required to utilize the Rich Text output? The DataGrid output works, and the links do open the referenced data, it is just the IE/HTML of the Rich Text output that is having a problem. I do not believe this to be an installation or LP issue because this has always worked, and IT has pushed updates recently.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments