Problem with Claude prompt entry
Since I started using Claude Code in LINQPad, I've been seeing strange behaviour of the prompt editor as I type the prompt.
The first screenshot shows what this looks like. It is erratic and the exact behaviour can't be duplicated but what happens most of the time is that the first character moves left against the > leaving space before the rest of the first work. Then, as I type spaces are not always displayed. This seems to happen less when I type fast and the space is more likely not to display if I pause slightly before typing the space and the next word. This is purely a display problem. As the second screenshot shows, once I press enter, the prompt is displayed above exactly as it was typed. This happens only with Claude Code in LINQPad; when running Claude Code in a PowerShell console in Windows Terminal it behaves as one would expect.


This is on Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.7725) and here is the about box showing LINQPad version info. Note that LINQPad just updated but the problem existed before the update and persists after it.
