I cannot browse Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) tables, etc. with LINQPad 6
Note: this works fine in LINQPad 5. Is there planned support for this in LINQPad 6 or am I doing something wrong?
- Select Add connection.
- Set Build data context automatically.
- Set Default (LINQ to SQL), the LINQPad driver.
- Set SQL Azure.
- For the server, specify the name of the Azure Data Explorer cluster: help.kusto.windows.net
- Set Active Directory - Integrated, for signing in.
- Select Test to verify connectivity.
- Select OK. The browser window displays the tree view with the databases.
I should be able to browse through the databases, tables, and columns at this point, but it failed for me. When I attempt to expand the "Samples" database, I get the following error: